You are staying in the heart of the Paradiski, the enormouse ski domaine that links La Plagne and Les Arcs and offers more than 400 Km of piste at all levels.
To go from one resort to the other: The Vanoise Express, the biggest cable car in the world crosses the valley in 3 minutes 50 at an altitude of 1824m at it’s highest.
Paradiski is a skier’s paradise, an opportunity to dream and ski to infinity: a ski area with 265 miles of pistes to explore. This vast and surprisingly diverse skier’s paradise provides a wide variety of villages and atmospheres, the thrills of snow parks or glaciers, and a mixture of forests and powder fields. There really is something for everyone.
Seventy percent of the ski area is over 2,000 metres above sea level and therefore guarantees exceptional snow cover.
Paradiski also represents the height of quality in the facilities it offers: the Vanoise Express, the largest cable car in the world, takes you from one valley to the next in just a Few minutes, while the other ski lifts offer comfort and modernity.
Enjoy alternative snowsports: bobsleigh, ice climbing, biathlon, speed riding (a combination of skiing and paragliding), ski Joering, snow-shoe walks, ice caves and more. Paradiski can offer you a varied itinerary like nowhere else, for an exceptional holiday.
In brief – key figures :
- 265 miles of pistes
- 95 miles of cross-country skiing
- 3 resorts: La Plagne, Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry
- Authentic villages or a high-altitude experience,perched overlooking Mont Blanc
- Altitude of between 1,200 and 3,250 metres
- 2 fully equipped glaciers
- 2 snow parks, 5 boarder cross runs, 2 half-pipes
- Beginners’ slopes for tranquil skiing and areas of virgin snow for freeride fans
L’AQUABIKING permet de travailler l’endurance cardio-vasculaire, facilite le retour veineux, agit efficacement sur la cellulite et travaille activement sur le développement musculaire du bas et du haut du corps, l’AQUABIKING est une activité complète !L’été la montagne est considérée comme vacances “sportives”, NON pas que sportives !
Mountain during summer is sport but also calm and relaxation:
* The water area (Macot, Centron …), swimming pool, lwalks along Isère or in the mountain. Water area of Macot, 10 km from Montchavin.
Supervised bathing place in the afternoon, the leisure center is equipped with children’s games, table tennis, and picnic areas with barbecue.
It is accessible by foot, bike or roller by the cycle track from Aime along the Isère (river on which to practice water sports like the rafting, hydrospeed…).
* Fishing: all you need to do is buy your fishing pass at the town hall and you’re ready to go and get some peace and quiet along the river.
* Biking: you don’t have to go up, you put your bike on the chairlift.
* Passes to travel by car or motorbike !